partysip-announce

Re: [Partysip-announce] New partysip version.

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-announce] New partysip version.
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:35:07 +0200 (CEST)

I made two tar.gz files available for those which don't
want to use the CVS:
 osip.atosc.org/download/libosip-0.8.8-pre3.tar.gz
 osip.atosc.org/download/partysip-0.4.5-pre1.tar.gz

Also, for those who wants to test or use a public
server, one is actually running on sip:anode.atosc.org
on port 5060 (default).

Aymeric