partysip-announce

[Partysip-announce] New partysip version.

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Partysip-announce] New partysip version.
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:14:28 +0200 (CEST)

partysip-0.4.5 is nearly to be released.
I'd like you to compile/run/test for as much
OSs as you can.

What's new in this release:
 * The record-routing capability.
 * The statefull behavior.
 * OpenBSD port.

What's broken:
 * some missing actions in the statefull module (on error cases only)
 * the record-routing is enabled for most calls (even if not
   configured to do that!)

What's missing:
 * filter plugin is still not implemented!
 * Windows port.

I got also some good news for oSIP.
oSIP and josua now compiles and run on OpenBSD 3.1 which has a new
support for posix semaphore.

I've also been able to compile and run oSIP and josua on the
etrax boards from axis on the cris architecture for linux.

I also heard that osip and linphone are running on a strong-arm
architecture!

Concerning the latest issue for oSIP, a patch has been made to fix
all the allocation issues. This later patch will improve compliance
with other sip applications (specially windows messenger)

Enjoy and send feedback *before* I made the new release available!
Aymeric