Only experts do this on purpose

From: Durai Arasan
Subject: Only experts do this on purpose
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 14:44:34 -0500

Can't seem to get rid of this warning while running a script. There are no issues for certain other commands. Can you help me figure why I am not able to use parallel to run bash scripts?

for example this is from parallel tutorial -

owner@:~/scripts> parallel -k echo ::: A B C > abc-file
When using programs that use GNU Parallel to process data for publication please cite:

  O. Tange (2011): GNU Parallel - The Command-Line Power Tool,
  ;login: The USENIX Magazine, February 2011:42-47.

This helps funding further development; and it won't cost you a cent.

To silence this citation notice run 'parallel --bibtex' once or use '--no-notice'.

owner@:~/scripts> cat abc-file
owner@:~/scripts>

this is the output while running a script -

owner@:~/scripts> parallel bash loadtest
When using programs that use GNU Parallel to process data for publication please cite:

  O. Tange (2011): GNU Parallel - The Command-Line Power Tool,
  ;login: The USENIX Magazine, February 2011:42-47.

This helps funding further development; and it won't cost you a cent.

To silence this citation notice run 'parallel --bibtex' once or use '--no-notice'.

parallel: Warning: Input is read from the terminal. Only experts do this on purpose. Press CTRL-D to exit.