using Parallel for several Parallel codes

From: Hojat Ghorbanidehno
Subject: using Parallel for several Parallel codes
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 10:25:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I want to submit about 100 jobs at the same time, each of them are parallel
codes, and I want to give 24 processors to each one( I need to get 2400
processors). I was wondering if it is possible to do it with Parallel. All
examples that I saw was for serial codes, so I presumed it will give each job
just 1 processor but I want to give each job 24 processor.
is it possible?

Best
Hojat