paragui-users

Re: [paragui-users] notes on OpenGL CVS branch

From: Dinand Vanvelzen
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] notes on OpenGL CVS branch
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:58:46 +0200

The moving then crashing is fixed teunis, i discoverd something lame :) ...
i made a call to SDL for the window twice because i placed similar code in a
resize function but neglected to clean up that stray line. after deleteing
it i noticedthe problem was solved.

Still have the update problem tough.
i can set the clearing color and it is indeed changed, but that's about it.

I'm working on the network code atm. coding a CClientsocket class for the
HawkNL ONL
cuz i was getting somewhat depressed from the above mentioned problem :).

Thnx for your help.
Any more suggestions then feel free to make em ;)

Good day teunis in teunisland :)