paragui-users

[paragui-users] paragui-config script

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: [paragui-users] paragui-config script
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:13:33 +0200

Hi,

one small fix: gcc3.2 uses /usr/include and /usr/local/include as system
include paths and therefore complains if you give it these paths as parameters.

Now 'paragui-config --cflags' returns "${prefix}/include/paragui" etc. AND
if the prefix directory is != "/usr" (according to the script), it also returns
"-I${prefix}/include". Now commonly, one installs paragui under /usr/local,
therefore the script returns also "-I/usr/local/include" and gcc finds something
to warn about. Could you exclude /usr/local as prefix, too? It is just a small
change, but nerving.

cu,
Ulf

--
'Yes, but humans are more important than animals,' said Brutha.
'This is a point of view often expressed by humans,' said Om.