[Paparazzi-devel] Fwd: Problems with YAPA2 I2C Port and ETS sensor

From: Jorge Pantoja
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Fwd: Problems with YAPA2 I2C Port and ETS sensor
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:42:21 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to integrate an Eagle Tree Airspeed Sensor to my configuration but I have found a few problems. I hope someone can help me with this problem. Here is what I have:

YAPA2 + GPS + CHIMU on SPI + XBee on Serial + ETS Airspeed Sensor on I2C

When I comment the lines on my airframe file related to my CHIMU, the sensor works perfectly but I don't have any readings from my CHIMU (obviously). It seems like there is a conflict between my SPI and I2C ports, do you have any ideas about how can I solve this problem? My autopilot freezes when I upload a program with the CHIMU lines + the ETS sensor (see the picture attached with this emails). I am using the 4.2 branch version of the Paparazzi.

Best Regards,
Jorge