[Paparazzi-devel] Error on SetActuatorsFromCommands

From: Mauro Garcia Acero
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Error on SetActuatorsFromCommands
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 14:23:39 +0200

Dear all,

I just have make a git pull to update till the latest commit (there has been some time since I did not update) and then, when I try to compile my "previous working" airframe xml, it gives some errors on SetActuatorsFromCommands. The exact error in compilation is:

firmwares/fixedwing/main_fbw.c: In function 'event_task_fbw':

firmwares/fixedwing/main_fbw.c:212: error: macro "" passed 2 arguments, but takes just 1

firmwares/fixedwing/main_fbw.c:212: error: 'SetActuatorsFromCommands' undeclared (first use in this function)

firmwares/fixedwing/main_fbw.c:212: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

firmwares/fixedwing/main_fbw.c:212: error: for each function it appears in.)

make[1]: *** [/home/user/Paparazzi/paparazzi/var/Microjet/ap/firmwares/fixedwing/main_fbw.o] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/user/Paparazzi/paparazzi/sw/airborne'

There have been any changes that must be included in the xml files to get rid of this error?

Thanks in advance,
mauro.