Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connecting the xsens IMU to the Tiny

From: Haiyang Chao
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connecting the xsens IMU to the Tiny
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 22:23:31 -0600

Hi, Andreas.

Sorry for the late reply. Busy last week.

We are using gumstix as a middleware. Gumstix connect with Xsens IMU through serial (e.g. ttyS0) and I wrote a simple program to collect data from Xsen and send it to Twog through another serial port (e.g. ttyS1).

I did try to connect Xsens directly with Twog. But it was not working that time and I felt it is a huge pain in the ass to debug it directly on Twog. So I didn't go further.

Regards
Haiyang Chao

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 7:06 AM, Andreas Gaeb <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Haiyang,

Haiyang Chao schrieb:
> We are using Xsens as IMU for fixed wing UAV too. We used the driver Gautier
> mentioned and TWOG.
do you use any kind of level converter between Xsens and Twog?

Greetings,
       Andreas