[Paparazzi-devel] Funjet Back Plate

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Funjet Back Plate
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:56:13 +1200

Dear Gentlemen

Could someone kindly tell me what material the back plate, upon which the gyroscope and mini B USB connector is mounted in this photo, is made of?
I initially thought it was plywood and subsequently bought a small piece of 6 mm hooppine ply. Unfortunately the cross section profile was different to that
depicted in the photo, causing me to doubt my initial view and thus seek your help.

Regards

Stephen L Hulme