pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Character code page used in Pan (old) postings

From: Maurice Batey
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Character code page used in Pan (old) postings
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:29:08 +0000

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 20:58:31 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> The biggest change from old-pan is the (mostly) transparent server
> handling, having all groups in one big list regardless of server.

  Yes, and I didn't really like that.  One feels more in control with
Old Pan.; at any point in time you know which server is being
accessed.

I also found New Pan unreliable, but perhaps now all that has been
sorted out.

I just like the way Old Pan works, so will stick with at as long as
possible.

--
/\/\aurice