pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] how to use additional X-headers for scoring?

From: FritzS - gmx
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] how to use additional X-headers for scoring?
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 07:45:20 +0200

Am 05.10.2011 um 06:13 schrieb Heinrich Mueller:

> What version are you using at the moment?
>
> Cheers.

I use MacPort and pan2 from it
https://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/news/pan2
and in german language

from program info:
Pan 0.135
Tomorrow I'll Wake Up and Scald Myself with Tea (GIT 30dc37b master;
x86_64-apple-darwin11.1.0)

from terminal
port installed
pan2 @0.135_0 (active)

A native Mac version (Cocoa) from pan2, a pan.app would be a hit :-)

I installed Xcode 4.1 - MacPort need it, but I am not a developer.

An example for pan could be the old newsreader 4tude dialog, some of pan works
better than in thunderbird, I use both and run 4tude dialog and forte agent in
Crossover (wine) too (as archive from my Windows XP time). I tested some other
newsreader too: xpn, claws, sylpheed, MT-News-Watchers, NewsSIEVE, nemo,
MacSOUP, 4tude dialog, forte agent, thunderbird, sea-monkey, ....   I guess
you'll all known ;-)

--
FritzS
address@hidden