pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] So sorry to ask, but is there a recent version of Pan f

From: Keith
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] So sorry to ask, but is there a recent version of Pan for Mac OS X?!?
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 18:09:48 -0700

 If you have 10.5 or 10.6 you can use Mac Ports to build and install pan 0.13x.

You install mac ports using a Mac GUI then you can use a Mac ports GUI program
to build software from the source code. You use Apps / Utilities / X11 then add
PAN to the menu to start it easily.

Google Mac ports for more information.