pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Docs 070107

From: Kurt Schilling
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Docs 070107
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 06:34:13 -0400

Duncan wrote:
Douglas Bollinger posted on Sun, 07 Jan 2007 15:17:33 -0500 as excerpted:

http://doug.freeshell.org/files/pan_docs070107.tar.gz

Just bumping this in case anyone is interested. You know, maybe someone should make a cronjob to post this link and the one to Darran's Pan FAQ automatically, every week or every two weeks or whatever.

FWIW, here's Darren's FAQ link, too:

http://www.darrenalbers.net/wiki/index.php?title=Pan_FAQ

Kewl. Now even though I am not using Pan ATM because I'm limited to an aging laptop, I greatly appreciate getting the information from the archives.

Warm regards,

Kurt Schilling