pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: dumb question?

From: Kurt Schilling
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: dumb question?
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 20:37:45 -0500

Duncan wrote:
> User Two <address@hidden> posted
> address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Mon, 05 Jan
> 2009 14:15:23 +0000:

>> It was newgrouped in the last week.
>
> Ahh... that'd explain why I've never read of it.  And if I can get a
> request in right away, maybe I'll get in on the "ground floor" so to
> speak.  =:^)  Thanks again.

And Motzarella does not seem to carry it either as of yesterday morning.

WRT to news.software.readers many of the regulars there don't care for
the 'new' pan because of the lack of good granular filtering.
Consequently, when the subject of Pan comes up it is often suggested
reverting to the old "stable" version.

You can occasionally find Pan the subject of threads on
alt.o.s.linux-ubuntu. And similarly many there prefer the older stable
version. The whole thing is a quasi-religious debate/brawl waiting to
happen.

be safe and be well,

Kurt