pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: dumb question?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: dumb question?
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 04:58:31 +0000 (UTC)

Daryl Styrk <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Fri, 02 Jan 2009 21:58:18
-0500:

> It there a pan group out there? I can't seem to find one with some brief
> but I think diligent searching..   Just this list?

Well... there's this list... as a newsgroup on gmane.org... which is how
several of the regulars (including myself) here read it (naturally using
pan to do so).  Every once in awhile I catch myself referring to various
mailing lists as "groups", because that's how I read and reply to them,
via gmane.  If you saw a reference to the pan group(s) it was probably
that.

But no, to my knowledge (and I've been around long enough I'd likely know
if there was one, at least if it were English, not say a de.* or jp.* or
some such group), there's no pan "newsgroups" except this pan-user and
the pan-developer lists as presented on gmane.