pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan and Ubuntu updates: Heads up

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan and Ubuntu updates: Heads up
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 20:59:02 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 00:34:10 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> darren <address@hidden> posted
> address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Thu, 25
> Dec 2008 09:58:23 -0800:
>
>> On a side note te Fedora Bug is still showing as open so it may not
>> have been applied there either.   Maybe someone on this list who runs
>> Fedora can chase that down?
>
> Yes, I wondered about that.  Everybody else got the patch from them, but
> if Fedora actually applied it they didn't close the bug...

        I would help youss guyss if I were competent to -- I've been
running Fedora since it was RH7 -- but I mean it about the "quite" in
my .sig, alas!

        Since I can't, why not raise the point at
gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general, or maybe better g.l.r.f.devel? Several
of the regulars at ...general are clearly high up among the developers,
and presumably they're on the devel ist, too.