pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Download headers from more than one group at a time?

From: jef_e
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Download headers from more than one group at a time?
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:22:33 -0500

Travis wrote:

> I just click "Groups" and then "Get New Headers From Subscribed
> Groups".

Well, that would get about 90 groups worth of headers - something I
don't want every time. Also, I assume that it would still do this the
same way I mentioned, one group at a time. If the groups are not
sequential and have a large number of articles, I could be waiting a
while - not optimal.

(Would this be a good time to mention that customizing the order of the
Subscribed Groups list would be a nice thing) ;-)

jef