pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Question about Multi-Part Post Detection (BNR2-like

From: Robert Krig
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Question about Multi-Part Post Detection (BNR2-like feature)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:11:39 +0100

Of course, if you happen to be a programmer, Charles tends to be pretty
open to patches (tho now it'd wait until after 1.0), as long as they
aren't interfering with GNKSA or the like. =8^)

Its times like these that I could really kick myself for not being a programmer (I'm a sysadmin). Oh well, guess I'll just have to hope that someone with skills has the same idea. ;-)