pan-users

[Pan-users] VDQ : .pan

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] VDQ : .pan
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 20:59:43 +0000 (UTC)

Once 0.119 is up and running, does it continue to use .pan, or will it
stick to .pan2? I ask because .pan at present is much the largest file in
my home directory -- and I may be a long while getting
around to going through it.

So one obvious way to make space, it seems to me, would be to move .pan
into some other directory entirely -- somewhere such as /opt, for
instance. Reasonable?? Or would that be asking for trouble?

--
Beartooth Staffwright, PhD Neo-Redneck Linux Convert
FC6; CXO 5.0.1; Pine 4.64, Pan 0.119; Privoxy 3.0.3;