pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: icons

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: icons
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:46:06 +0000 (UTC)

Mike <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Wed, 15 Nov
2006 07:47:49 +0000:

> On Tuesday 14 Nov 2006 16:22, Duncan wrote:
>
>> Yes, stacked disks (in the action column as opposed to the state column)
>> == cached.  As Charles reminded me with his post, gray puzzle piece ==
>> already read binary (as opposed to the open envelope for already read
>> text post).
>
> This is changed from 'old pan' then because there the 'subject' line is
> greyed out but the icons don't change. Unless you're distinguishing
> between 'reading' a binary and saving it's attachment(s)?

No, no difference.  It may well have changed in new-pan, likely the reason
I didn't immediately recognize what it was.  (That reminds me, one of
these days I should kill the copy of old-pan that I kept around.  New-pan
is good enough I haven't needed it for some time, but I've been keeping it
around for reference.  I guess I'll wait until official 1.0, /then/ kill
it about time I go make use of that tip-jar, given Charles' hard work.  =8^)