pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.100 "Hey, I like this. Early Nothing!"

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.100 "Hey, I like this. Early Nothing!"
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:14:58 -0500

Garrison Hoffman wrote:

It was indeed worth the rate; thanks and congratulations. I especially like the N days' headers option.

:)

Is there a story attached to the text associated with each release?

Usually nothing a few minutes' Googling can't turn up.
It's usually a line from a book or song or movie that's
recently caught my fancy.

If I look back to some of the really old release titles,
I can see what children's books I'd been reading to my kids. :)

Charles