pan-users

[Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.100 "Hey, I like this. Early Nothing!"

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.100 "Hey, I like this. Early Nothing!"
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:55:54 -0500 (CDT)

The weekly betas are back!

Information on this release, and the source code itself, can both
be found at http://pan.rebelbase.com/ .

As always, testers are encouraged to give it a spin and let us
know if you find a bug or something that needs improvement.
Most of the changes in these weekly releases come from user feedback!

cheers,
Charles

PS. I know you had to wait a few extra Sundays for this one,
but on the other hand, my family had a fun summer trip. ;)