pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: [0.99] No articles are displayed in group with unread ar

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: [0.99] No articles are displayed in group with unread articles
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 07:57:09 +0000 (UTC)

Jan De Luyck
<address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 09:00:21 +0200:

> I'm using Pan 0.99 in Debian Sid. And I seem to have a very weird problem.
>
> I've added a new group, say, be.test. I've asked it to get 150 articles
> from the group, it puts the group name in bold with the amount of unread
> articles (like : be.test (151) )
>
> BUT
>
> if I enter the group, no articles are displayed in the header pane. None
> whatsoever.

0.99 seemed to be a regression in a couple areas from 0.98, which seemed
the best of the >0.90 series so far, for me.  Charles took a couple weeks
off, but 0.100 should be out this weekend he said, so I'd try it and
repost the problem if it happens there.  It's really too late for
bug-tracing on 0.99 anyway.  The other alternative is going back to 0.98.