pan-users

[Pan-users] gmane & pan = black hole

From: Danny Milosavljevic
Subject: [Pan-users] gmane & pan = black hole
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:25:43 +0200

Hi,

I've been trying to use gmane with pan, but posting a message to gmane.test will
1) not result in error, but
2) not show up in the group, ever

Any clue what could be wrong / how to find out (perfectly possible
that I just misconfigured something... but I do get the auth mail once
and once I replied to it, and post something again, it will not
reappear - which makes me think I am "authorized", yes?)

I don't really understand how gmane works... does it post to the
mailing list on my behalf but using its mail account? Or how?
*confused*

Then again, maybe this is solely a gmane problem and I'm being
seriously off-topic here :)

cheers,
 Danny