pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.99 save attachments not marked as read

From: Keith Richie
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.99 save attachments not marked as read
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:40:55 -0400

With Pan 0.99, when I select a group of messages and chose to save the attachments,  the articles aren't marked as read, nor is there any indication that those articles have been read/saved/downloaded. If I double click on a message, the save as pops up, and the attachment is downloaded, but it also isn't marked as read.

I'm using the 0.99 debian binary.