pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] Can I add to spellchecker

From: Mike Blamires
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] Can I add to spellchecker
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 13:42:12 +0100

I don't have access to Pan at the moment but linux is really Linux (capital L)
and I think it recognises that. The spellchecker is the standard GNU one isn't
it? you can add words through the spellcheck interface found via the right
click.

<stands back & waits for someone to correct me :)>
regards
Mike

The content of this e-mail and any attachment is private and may be legally
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure,
copying or forwarding of this e-mail and/or its attachments is unauthorised. If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by e-mail and

Kingston Communications (HULL) PLC is a public limited company incorporated in
England and Wales with registration number 02150618 and whose registered office
is at 37 Carr Lane, Hull HU1 3RE

118 288 - Kingston UK Directory Enquiries.