pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] Re: Problems compiling windows pan usinghttp://pan.rebel

From: Paul Hudson
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] Re: Problems compiling windows pan usinghttp://pan.rebelbase.com/pan-windows-port.txt
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 10:38:25 +0100

(pan-devel is probably better)

I'm currently without a home Internet connection  (and hence not able to do
any Windows development). When that gets restored in a week or so, I'll be
happy to try to assist.

I had a different set of problems, but got a little further than you did. So
between us we should be able to make it work :)

P.