pan-users

[Pan-users] Copy To Folder -- Then What ?

From: Aharon Schkolnik
Subject: [Pan-users] Copy To Folder -- Then What ?
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:07:09 +0200

Since articles don't stay forever on the NNTP server, I want to occassionally
save some of them. I figured I'd use Copy To Folder. It seems to work just
fine, but how do I view the articles I have saved ?

TIA.

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,  |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward |