pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] No spell-check in 0.13.0.91

From: John J. LeMay Jr.
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] No spell-check in 0.13.0.91
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 11:26:19 -0400

** Reply to message from Gollum <address@hidden> on Sun, 22 Sep 2002 08:50:54
+0200

> That URL belongs to PLD Linux.  Are you sure you didn't use their
> 686 RPM?  (I used their 386 RPM, since I've got a K6-III CPU.)

Now that I look at it again you are probably right, my pacakge likely came fro
mthe same place yours did.

Found the problem anyhow. From my rpm -ba output:

try_gtkspell auto
trying gtkspell
checking for gtkspell-2.0 >= 2.0.2... Package gtkspell-2.0 was not found in the
pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gtkspell-2.0.pc'
No package 'gtkspell-2.0' found

However, we all know from my post last night that I have gtkspell-2.0.2-1
installed. Turns out there is also a gtkspell-devel-2.0.2 package. I don't
believe this existed with the 2.0 package I was using since I know gtkspell has
been working over here.

I'm rebuilding the Mandrake 8.2 packages now and I'll have them over shortly.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant