pan-users

[Pan-users] No spell-check in 0.13.0.91

From: Gollum
Subject: [Pan-users] No spell-check in 0.13.0.91
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 01:36:05 +0200

In Pan 0.13.0, misspelled words were marked.  That doesn't happen
after installing 0.13.0.91.  What do other people experience in
this respect?

Is this a bug, or do I have to set up gtkspell in some way?

The RPM I installed required that I also updated gtkspell to
version 2.0.2, but I didn't find one for Mandrake (not even in
cooker).  I installed an RPM for PLD Linux that was located by
rpmfind.net.

I use Mandrake 8.2 with Mandrake's own updates and security
patches, plus some other updates.  Window manager is IceWM.