pan-users

[Pan-users] Ctrl+W keyboard shortcut!

From: Adam Warner
Subject: [Pan-users] Ctrl+W keyboard shortcut!
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:36:34 +1200

Hi all,

After learning some Emacs keyboard shortcuts I keep pressing Ctrl+W to cut
text. In Pan 0.13.0 this exits the message without warning. I've recently
lost substantial amounts of time rewriting messages because of this.

Perhaps you could mirror the current Windows shortcut you implement of
Ctrl+C for cut (with Ctrl+Y also mirroring Ctrl+V for paste)?

Regards,
Adam