pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Score file not getting rewritten

From: Jack
Subject: [Pan-devel] Score file not getting rewritten
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 13:24:23 -0500

Hello all,

Running either 0.150 or git master (I just noticed this, but it is probably not a new issue) the event log shows lots of "Expired old score from" messages, but in fact, it never rewrites the file ~/News/Score, which still has a timestamp from last December. Permissions on ~/News are 0700 and on Score are 0600. I have not yet started any deep troubleshooting.

Does anyone have any thoughts on where I should start looking for the problem?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jack