pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] [RFC:PATCH] implement "match only read articles" filter

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] [RFC:PATCH] implement "match only read articles" filter
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 19:44:54 +0000 (UTC)

Cal Peake posted on Tue, 08 Jan 2013 08:21:50 -0500 as excerpted:

> I've cooked up a patch that adds a filter to only matches read articles.
> The patch works well, with the only potential missing part being that
> "match only read" and "match only unread" are mutually exclusive, so it
> might be nice to have one untoggle the other if appropriate. I haven't
> gotten far enough into the GTK programming docs to add this part, but I
> was hoping to get some feedback on the feature as a whole before I do.

I like! =:^)

Back when I did binaries (which I hope to be doing again soon, I've not
bought an account yet but have pretty much decided to do so), I could
have REALLY used this, as I set a large-cache and pre-cached, then
deleted already read to make room for the next update.  I was able to
work around the lack using other features, but a match only read would
have made things much easier!