otpasswd-talk

[Otpasswd-talk] Re: OTPasswd patch: CMake v2.4.7

From: Tomasz bla Fortuna
Subject: [Otpasswd-talk] Re: OTPasswd patch: CMake v2.4.7
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 11:12:07 +0100

Dnia 2010-01-01, o godz. 16:04:08
Hannes Beinert <address@hidden> napisaƂ(a):

> Tomasz,
>
> I'm attaching a patch to CMakeLists.txt & ChangeLog which was needed
> for one of my older systems (Ubuntu Hardy LTS) to compile otpasswd.
> It uses CMake v2.4.7, which is probably the reason that it wouldn't
> work with the version of CMakeList.txt in the repo.  I'm sending it as
> an email patch since I don't really want to go patching the things
> you're working on, so please feel free to use this patch as you see
> fit.
Thanks for patch; I've tried first time git functions to apply patches.
Works ok and your patch should be visible. My cmake prints some warning
which I'll try to fix.

> I actually think that in terms of selecting a default set of library
> versions to use/specify, it probably wouldn't be the worst thing in
> the world to use either the oldest Ubuntu LTS system, or Debian Stable
> as the benchmark.  Of course, I have an old SuSE v9.0 system kicking
> around...  we could use that (;-).

Can be done, and won't be bad because we use only gmp currently. ;)

I've also had finally some time to review documentation changes and I
love it! Great thanks for them! I've added one thing I've noticed to
README (about directory permissions). I hope to have some more time to
read it accurately.

I'm preparing config update and I hope to commit it today/tomorrow. I'd
like to add all features we'd like to use there, but all
unimplemented things keep marked somehow.

> All my best wishes for a happy new year!
>
> Hannes.
Thanks! This new year started badly by causing my development gap. ;-) I
hope this was temporary.

Don't be afraid to clobber -talk with patches if you like. It's better
archived then and I guess nobody will oppose.

Cheers!
--
Tomasz bla Fortuna
jid: bla(at)af.gliwice.pl