[Openvortex-dev] enabling headphone output on mx300

From: Anders Haugen
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] enabling headphone output on mx300
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 02:37:37 +0100

Hi, i just tried latest cvs of the driver with the new 2.6.0-test
kernel(did some makefile changes to get it to compile) and my mx300.
Everything i've tested so far works perfectly, mplayer, mpg321 and a
couple other progs. Haven't noticed any stereo swaps or clicks.

I enabled the amplifier setting with amixer to get the volume up and
that worked. My only problem now is that i haven't found out how to get any
sound to the headphones(the second output on the card). Is it just a
setting somewhere that i have missed? The old binary driver has both
outputs enabled by default.

/ah

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers