[Openvortex-dev] Sound card survey

From: Jeff Muizelaar
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] Sound card survey
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:45:02 -0400 (EDT)

I decided it would probably be good to collect a list of the various cards
that everyone has. Simply append your name/card and I will collate them
later. Of special interest are the sq2500 and sq3500. This appear to have
a slightly different au8830 chip on them. Additionally the sq3500 has a
dsp that is quite interesting and potentially useful. (although this would
likely mean nasty win driver re'ing)

Jeff Muizelaar - Turtle Beach Montego II (au8830 - rev 0xfe)