Re: [Openvortex-dev] consolidation of au88x0 files

From: Manuel Jander
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] consolidation of au88x0 files
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 19:55:15 -0400

Hi Will,

The original idea was to do as you say. Sincerely it was just because of my foolness
that i didn't so. If you can introduce the apropiate #ifdef would be great.

Best Regards

Manuel Jander

Will DeRousse wrote:

Before I spent any time on it, I thought I'd ask the group if it was a good
idea to consolidate and remove those files that don't do anything but include
au88x_something.c and au88x0.h.

It wouldn't be hard to create some ifdef and autotools magic.

I don't know if it's reserved for something in the future, but it would clean
up the directory considerably.

Will