openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] Re: OpenExr >=16bit editor 1

From: John Coldrick
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] Re: OpenExr >=16bit editor 1
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 14:18:18 -0400

On Thursday 08 July 2004 13:48, address@hidden wrote:
> Jan,
>
> I know that you can edit images in Photoshop (or your default image
> editor) from within HDRShop.  The only problem there is that HDRShop
> is PC only.

        Although I haven't seen a lot of development recently on this product,
I did
some testing of Photogenics - it's a nice, snappy 32bit paint program with
some great little tools.  Runs on Linux and Windows.

        http://www.idruna.com/photogenicshdr.html

        No direct support for EXR, however conversion shouldn't be a problem...

        Cheers,

        J.C.

Houdini/Renderman/Discreet                           425 Adelaide St W
416-504-0425                                         Toronto, ON Canada
address@hidden                                        M5V 1S4
My mother loved children -- she would have given anything if I had been
one.
                -- Groucho Marx