[Openexr-devel] FindIlmbase.cmake & FindOpenEXR.cmake

From: Larry Gritz
Subject: [Openexr-devel] FindIlmbase.cmake & FindOpenEXR.cmake
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 23:10:20 -0800

These don't seem to be a standard bit of cmake yet, and so countless divergent
approaches to them can be found across a wide number of projects. Just google
"FindIlmbase.cmake".

Is there any consensus on the best one? (It sure as heck isn't mine, which I
think is the single ugliest one that I've found yet, I'm embarrassed to say,
and I'd like to replace it and pretend my current one never existed.)

It would be great if a particularly good one was incorporated into the
ilmbase/openexr distribution itself as the canonical one that everybody could
use.

--
Larry Gritz
address@hidden