Re: [Openexr-devel] Writing Deep tiled images: help !

From: Peter Hillman
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Writing Deep tiled images: help !
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:10:29 +1200

RANDOM_Y is not supported for scanline images - you either start at datawindow.min.y and work to datawindow.max.y or vice versa. You can deliver scanlines out of order: they'll be buffered before writing.

With tiled images, you can write tiles in any order, but you must set RANDOM_Y to allow it write without buffering.