Re: [Openexr-devel] Re: Couple of minor things...

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Re: Couple of minor things...
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:42:12 -0400

On 10/13/06, darby johnston <address@hidden> wrote:

Maybe this could be added to "configure.ac":

AC_SEARCH_LIBS([floor], [m])

That will add an "-lm" to the linker line, making
solaris happy and hopefully not unduly affecting
anything else. It looks like on other platforms libm
is  automatically pulled in from libstdc++.

I just tried this on Solaris, FreeBSD, and Fedora 4,
and it seemed to work ok.

I'll try it, and if it works on our other platforms, I'll check it in.

thanks