Re: [Openexr-devel] Output plugin for Maya?

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Output plugin for Maya?
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:25:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rodrigo,

We have some Maya-savvy plugin developers here, I've asked one of them for
his feedback on this.  I don't know Maya plugin programming at all, but my
understanding is that we currently output OpenEXR images from Maya 4.x
through some ugly hack which overloads a Maya .so.

I'll let you know what he says.

-dwh-