Re: [Openexr-devel] Writing scanline at a time

From: Charles Henrich
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Writing scanline at a time
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:31:40 -0700

> The argument to writePixels() is the number of scan lines to write, not the
> y coordinate of a scan line (see header file ImfOutputFile.h, or
> http://www.openexr.com/api.html).
>
> You have to generate the whole scan line (all channels) before you can store
> it in the file.
>
> Here's some sample code; maybe it helps answering your questions:

Yep, thanks guys!  That will work peachy keen.  If possible it would be cool
to extend the API to allow writepixels to take a scanline as an argument so
that you can write a single channel/scanline at a time.  Who knows, maybe
someday we'll have files with 100 slices, 20k pixels each :)

-Crh

       Charles Henrich                                   address@hidden

                         http://www.sigbus.com/~henrich