Re: [Openexr-devel] Writing scanline at a time

From: Charles Henrich
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Writing scanline at a time
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:35:31 -0700

So do I need to have a frame buffer for each slice (for this scanline) I wish
to write inserted before calling write pixels, or can I just iterativly create
a single slice single line frame buffer and cal writePixels on it?  Does
writePixels take the scanline to write, or the number of scanlines to write?
Assuming its number of scanlines, that means I must preallocate a single
scanline of pixels for all channels I wish to write an then blast them all at
once.  Is that correct?  Ideally I could just write a single scanline per
channel without having to pack all the framebuffers in advance :)

-Crh

       Charles Henrich                                   address@hidden

                         http://www.sigbus.com/~henrich