Re: [Openexr-devel] Re: Mac stuff

From: Darrin Cardani
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Re: Mac stuff
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 20:47:49 -0500

At 3:47 PM -0700 4/8/03, Paul Schneider wrote:
Hi, Derek,

On OS X, the stack is practically only limited by your swap space.

Is that true? We've had problems with large stack-based arrays crashing on OS X inside the Piz compressor, even when building with gcc.

I have also had problems with a plugin I wrote for Final Cut Pro, though that was a case where I was writing a plugin and was limited by what they chose.

Darrin
--
Darrin Cardani - address@hidden
President, Buena Software, Inc.