om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Further problems compiling om-synth

From: Ross Clement
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Further problems compiling om-synth
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:00:58 +0000

PS: I tried downloading the release tarball of om-0.2.0 and compiled and
installed that. It still crashes with exactly the same error when I try
and run om_gtk.

Any pointers. I would really like to use om-synth, but what is happening
now is pretty much what has happened the previous times I've tried to
use it. No matter what I try, it just doesn't work for me.

Cheers,

Ross-c