om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Om problems

From: Ross Clement
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Om problems
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:42:27 +0000

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 22:47 -0500, Dave Robillard wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-30-01 at 19:20 +0000, Ross Clement wrote:
> > On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 19:02 +0100, Lars Luthman wrote:
> > >
> > > It looks like the linker isn't finding the explicit template
> > > instantiations. Which version of GCC are you using?
> >
> > I was using gcc4. I tried recompiling both flowcanvas and om-synth with
> > gcc32 (after a make clean in the appropriate directories), but get
> > exactly the same problem when I try to run om and om_gtk.
>
> Is this the latest CVS?

It was the CVS as of a few days ago. I note your comment in another
thread about cvs being a bit flaky at the moment. The above comment
refers to my attempts to use om-synth on my desktop. My laptop (where
om-synth died with a compile error during make as per my post yesterday)
had a version of om-synth downloaded from CVS yesterday morning UK time.

Cheers,

Ross-c