om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Om problems

From: Ross Clement
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Om problems
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:01:08 +0000

After I was able to compile om-synth on my home computer, but couldn't
make it run, I tried compiling on my work laptop. After chasing all the
dependencies, and making ./configure --prefix=/usr complete without
errors, I tried to "make" for the source. Wouldn't compile. I include
here an attachment containing the output of "make" in plain text. This
is a second try to make, and hence only the unsuccessful compile is
present.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ross-c