om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] gui suggestion

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] gui suggestion
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:20:21 +0100

Lars Luthman wrote:

I'd like something like this too, but don't you mean middle click? Left
is already used for making connections, and right for the popup menu.

I though about that after sending the post too. And you're right: middle click is better...

Basically I could see many implementations of this idea, and the details should be worked out. maybe I missed other points as well. But the core of the suggestion is IMO valid: faster programming and avoiding clutter by making parameters available withoug opening the module.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk